Loading... Please wait...

Monday, December 14, 2009

Wrapping it Up

There’s a whole lot of wrapping going
on here. I’m doing mine a little differently this year, thanks to Patricia Lee’s suggestion to try a little fabric. Instead of the kind of gift-wrapping I usually do, I’m tying it all up in jewel toned or sparkling fabrics. Not only do they make a pretty presentation but they become part of the gift. This is wrapping that won’t immediately end up in the trashcan! You can use a ready-made BoBo Wrap or use her new book, The Wrapping Scarf Revolution, for easy instructions to make your own. Once you’ve stitched your wrap, just follow Patricia’s diagrams for a variety of knots, ties and twists to create a perfect package!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that just such a wonderful way of wrapping? I'm impressed. I tried to win the book but I guess I'll end up buying it instead 'cause I think it's gonna be helpful!

    ReplyDelete




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.