Loading... Please wait...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Crochet Dude Product Launch at CHA


At CHA (Craft and Hobby Association’s trade show) in Anaheim last week, we were thrilled to witness Drew Emborsky, aka The Crochet Dude, launch his new line of crochet tools in the Simplicity/Boye Needle booth. There was much excitement – from a make-it/take-it activity to having your photo taken with His Royal Highness sitting on his purple velvet throne – and then instantly having the photo handed to you so he could autograph it! I love technology! (Note: Drew has published four great crochet pattern booklets with us and we are now working on a full-size book of crochet must-have fashions that will be out in September and it is To. Die. For.)



Here’s Drew on his throne holding one of the kits in his new product line. I personally was enthralled with the Yarn Snips – so sharp and designed so well. I can’t wait to get my hands on my very own pair. The product will be available in June – watch for it at a store new you!

1 comment:

  1. I already have Drew's books and just love them. I'm really looking forward to that book in September! I think it's fantastic that he now has his own product line.Thanks for sharing all this information with us.

    ReplyDelete




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.