Loading... Please wait...

Monday, March 15, 2010

Easy, Breezy Spring


Like so many others right now, I am ready for a good dose of Spring. Give me lots of color - an extra dash of green, please, and warmth & comfort! I’ll be outside trimming & planting and inside, I’ll be bringing out fabulous fabrics and my colorful stash of crochet thread. A change of scenery inside is order.

Mother Nature, with a little help from me, will take care of the outdoors but it’s up to me when it comes to the inside. Time to get busy.













One of the quickest things you can do to create a fresh change for the season is to change out your throw pillows.
Some of my favorites are from BJ Berti in Total Crochet for the Home. I love the crochet edgings with the great mix of fabric prints. Aaah, these pillows say “Spring is here!”





There are 5 different crochet trims for pillows in the book and they work up fast. Ch
oose your favorite warm weather fabrics and try this little edging pattern to get you going. Click here to download instructions.




If this puts you in the mood to crochet and you just can’t stop, BJ has also included more pillows - total crochet pillows using simple pattern stitches that are “skill level: easy.” That’s for me. Quick. Easy. Spring!



1 comment:

  1. This is such a pleasant post. It really whispers Spring and homespun decor for the making. Thank you for sharing. Happy creating...

    ReplyDelete




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.