Loading... Please wait...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthday Gifts from Philly

Having grown up in the suburbs of Philadelphia, I am a Philly girl through and through. I am super picky about my cheesesteaks (provolone, wit!) and the memory of a city gone wild when the Phillies won the 1980 World Series is seared into my mind forever. I have 3 friends with similar birthdays and this year I scored with this cute Phillies baseball shirt I found on a recent trip to my favorite city of brotherly love.



Here's how I wrapped one of them along with a tin of tea, using a variation of the Single Handle Wrap found on page 46 of The Wrapping Scarf Revolution.


First fold the t-shirt so that it is a nice solid piece instead of all bendy wendy.


Then place items on the diagonal in the center of a small size wrap and tie opposite corners in a square knot (a secure double knot).


Bring the other 2 corners together and tie a snug half knot which is just the first part of a double knot.


Bring those corners together and tie a square knot to make a little handle. Presto you're done!
Any Phillies fans out there?


Cheers to you and Happy Wrapping to all!
xo Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Lovely way to wrap this gift! You make it seem so easy.

    Moorecrochet:O)
    BarbM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your idea! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.