Loading... Please wait...

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Basketweave Scarf

While I was stuck at home watching the snow not melting, I started crocheting a new scarf for myself—a Basketweave Scarf. I love the color of the green yarn I’m using, and this richly textured basketweave pattern is so wonderfully easy with it’s repetitive Front Post/Back Post Double Crochet stitches that I’m sure to actually finish this scarf in no time.

If you’re looking for easy skill level projects to stitch up quickly, I found this pattern plus 9 other hat & scarf designs to crochet in designer Bonnie Barker’s Noggins & Necks from Leisure Arts. These pretty sets are perfect for crocheting in a weekend or less!

3 comments:

  1. This is nice. I want to make a basketweave scarf, and wouldn't a hat look good with it. I may have to order this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. Love the color. I tried to teach myself to knit failed at that so want to try to learn crochet again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf. That's one pattern I haven't learned to crochet yet.
    What an awesome job..to work at Leisure Arts! I'd love that!
    I've enjoyed your blog. I'll be back to read more.
    You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.