Loading... Please wait...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Knook Versatility—New Patterns & Video


Hope you’re having a wonderful 4th of July weekend! I know, I know, I’ve been teasing you all week, taunting you with the idea of new Knook downloadable patterns and a video on the horizon…Well, guess what! They’re here!

Experience the versatility of the Knook! To learn how to use the Knook to combine knit and crochet on the same project (how cool is that?) watch our new video “How to Knook: Combining Knit and Crochet” and check out our FREE Sampler Scarf Knook Download Pattern to practice what you’ve learned.

We’ve also added five more new downloadable Knook patterns to our website. Take a look:

Hot Pad & Pot Holder

Man’s Scarf

Fingerless Mitts

Baby Legwarmers

And one of them’s even FREE!

How adorable is this cat toy? Make it for FREE with our Free Cat’s Butterfly Download Pattern.

Happy knooking! With our instant downloads and teach yourself videos, you can get started right now!

4 comments:

  1. Can't find this in my Walmart or on Walmart.com! Anyone else finding it? Can it be ordered anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at my local walmart, but also Amazon.com has it for preorder. I LOVE MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this at Walmart (Richmond, VA) for $6.95 it was hanging on a corner display rack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found it at michales crafts..... With the books. Was not in the hook section yet

    ReplyDelete




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.