Loading... Please wait...

Monday, December 26, 2011

Playing Paper Dolls with Mary Engelbreit

It’s quiet at my house on this day after Christmas, so I’m playing paper dolls. When I was a little kid, I remember begging my mother to play paper dolls with me, but we didn’t have anything like the paper dolls I’m playing with today…

Have you discovered artist Mary Engelbreit’s paper dolls yet? Very fun! Ann Estelle, Gracie, Mikayla, Michael, Audrey Ann, Tommy, Georgia, Sophie, Lilah, and their pets (originally featured as nostalgic paper dolls in Mary Engelbreit’s Home Companion magazine) are back in three paper crafty books from Leisure Arts: Anne Estelle & Friends, Ann Estelle’s Celebrations in Paper Dolls, and Paper Crafts with Ann Estelle & Friends! They’re perfect for play, display, or sharing with others.

Take a peek at the projects!

Anne Estelle & Friends includes play, school, kitchen, backyard, art room, Ann Estelle’s house, and four more colorful backgrounds.

Shadow Box

Hinged Box

Pencil Box

Freestanding Display

Bell Jar Display

Ann Estelle’s Celebrations in Paper Dolls includes holiday-themed backgrounds—Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween dress-up, a spring day, a patriotic picnic, Christmas, and more!

Ribbon-hinged Triptych

Shadow Box

Bell Jar Display

Freestanding Display

Pencil Box

Paper Crafts with Ann Estelle & Friends is really cool ’cause it comes with stickers, too! (Stickers are another fascination of mine left over from childhood!) Look at some of the fun stuff you can make:

All-Occasion Greeting Cards

Heartfelt Tags

Card Organizer

Bookmarks

Jewelry

Springtime Shadow Box

Paperweights

Holiday Cards

Storage Containers

And coolest of all, these books are on sale, so you can afford to play paper dolls with me! In fact, all of our Leisure Arts Mary Engelbreit books are on sale at LeisureArts.com!

2 comments:

  1. They sure are cute! I loved my paper dolls.
    Thanks!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the charm bracelet
    ´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥•.*.*.*.Cherry*.*.*.•♥
    ♥•.*.*.*.Chick.*.*.*.•♥
    ¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

    ReplyDelete




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.