Guitar Pick Earrings
four small jump rings
two leverback earrings
small hole punch
2 guitar picks (medium weight)
two medium jump rings
six 6mm round washer beads
four large jump rings
two 3/0 beads
(I used two pairs of pliers to open and close jump rings.)
1. Attach small jump ring to earring.
2. Punch a hole in the guitar pick.
3. Attach medium jump ring to guitar pick and to small jump ring on earring.
4. Place three round washer beads on a large jump ring. Attach a small jump ring to the large jump ring and to the medium jump ring in the guitar pick.
5. Place one 3/0 bead on a large jump ring. Attach large jump ring to the medium jump ring in the guitar pick.
I think my guitar pick earrings turned out pretty cool…They took no time to make, and the Daughter is pleased. Who’d have thought…guitar pick earrings? Hope you enjoy my simple tutorial!
Happy Saturday to all!