Loading... Please wait...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Knooking in the Round, Videos, & Free Patterns

Have you experimented with the knook yet? There’s a new set available—the Knook Expanded Beginner Set for light, medium, and bulky weight yarns. It comes with more hooks and other goodies than the original Knook Beginner Set.

Currently, I’m intrigued with the idea of knooking in the round. The experts at Leisure Arts tell me that it’s much easier to knook in the round than it is to actually use knitting needles. Plus, I like to crochet in the round so much, knitting in the round with the knook sounds like a pretty good idea to me!


To get ready for this new knooking in the round experience, I’ve been checking out this free video from Leisure Arts: How To Knook: In the Round (Right Handed). There’s a how-to video for lefthanders, too: How to Knook: In the Round (Left Handed)! Very cool!

And to make use of my new knooking in the round skills, I’ve also downloaded two new free knook baby hat patterns from Leisure Arts:

Free Knook Ridges Baby Hat Download Pattern

Free Knook Ribs Baby Hat Download Pattern

Both of these adorable hat patterns were designed by Dorothy E. Uhlir who also came up with all the pretty projects in our Baby Beanies Made with the Knook pattern book! (It’s available in both hold-in-your-hands printed and pdf downloadable versions!)

Wish me luck on my knooking in the round journey! Let me know if you decide to try it, too. I wanna see pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.