Loading... Please wait...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Vintage Buttons & Crocheted Cowls


I’ve picked my next crochet project in my quest to get ready for the cold weather months—the Quick & Easy Button-Up from Lisa Gentry’s Crocheted Cowls!
Normally, my next step would be yarn selection, but instead, I’m using this cowl project as an excuse to dig into my vintage button collection to find the perfect accents for my new cowl…
First, I get to spread all my buttons out on the dining table (The Cat and The Love-Of-My-Life are amused)…
Then I start picking out the buttons I like (difficult decision!)…





Here are some of my favorite button pairs! Which ones do you like best?
Oops! Found some more. Loving the big white buttons on the card…
Decisions, decisions…And now I also need some inspiration on what to do with the cool blingy buttons I’ve found. Got suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I love vintage buttons! I also dig through my collection before making new projects.

    ReplyDelete




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.