Loading... Please wait...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crochet Baby Dresses


I’ve spent last Sunday morning shopping the ePattern crochet category on the Leisure Arts site for baby dress patterns! Oldest daughter’s best friend just had her first baby, a little girl, and now I’m feeling compelled to crochet something girly for the new arrival. Wanna help me make up my mind? Check out the possible patterns I’ve found…

Banana Split Baby Dress Crochet ePattern (I’m really liking this bright yellow dress!)
Whipped Cream Dress to Crochet for Baby ePattern (The tiny pineapples made with shell and cluster stitches in this design are so sweet!)
Sweet Sugarplum Dress to Crochet for Baby ePattern (Pretty little square neck and lacy sleeves on this one…)
Li'l Sailor Dress Set Crochet ePattern (Aren’t sailor dresses precious? Every little girl needs one!)
Easter Bunny Dress Crochet ePattern (Ahhh, it's got embroidered carrots on the collar. As slow as I crochet, I might actually have time to finish this project before Easter…)
Baby's Christmas Dress Thread Crochet ePattern (Kind of excited about the idea of crocheting Baby’s first Christmas dress.)
Baby, It's Cold Outside Crochet ePattern (I'm probably going to want to make a little sweater and hat combo for our new little girl, too, and this pattern looks like a good option…)
Springtime Bears Crochet ePattern (I’m definitely gonna have to produce a basket of multi-color bears! How fun is that?
Anyway, which project would you pick? Inspire me…or maybe you can’t make up your mind either. Maybe I’ll have to get them all!

3 comments:

  1. Olá!Tenho alguns vícios na vida:papel inglês e crochê estão primeiros da lista.Fiz um muito parecido com este lilás para minha neta,faça todos sim,não se reprima....Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yellow one, but there are so many pretty ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen so many beautiful CROCHETED little dresses in my entire life. I love them all but think I would crochet the pink one first. And the little bears are adorable. Thank you for sharing these. I have no little ones but love the patterns. Crocheting Bliss...

    ReplyDelete




Copyright 2012 Leisure Web. All Rights Reserved.